Job Title: Assembler I, 1st Shift
Reports to: Production Manager
Status: Temp to Hire
Public Transportation: On Bus Route
Summary: To assemble products in accordance with established standards by preforming the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles assigned production parts in accordance with engineering drawing and/or engineering work instructions.
- Utilizes IPC-610 and IPC-620 manufacturing practices when applicable.
- Verifies that the correct components are pulled prior to assembly and inspects work during the manufacturing process.
- Notifies Manager of product discrepancies and/or equipment malfunctions.
- Follows company policies and procedures paying special attention to company safety regulations.
- Wears personal protective equipment when required.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Oral, written, and reading communications kills.
- Physical dexterity.
- Figure aptitude.
- Time management.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to perform one or more of the following skills: Soldering, mechanical assembly, wire processing, wire crimping, cutting, grinding, welding, epoxying, labeling and other related tasks.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior assembly experience helpful.
(This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.)
All applicants must pass a background check, drug test and e-verify.
To apply, call Silver State Personnel, Inc. at 775-284-0123
Email your resume to email@example.com Please leave valid contact information when emailing).
Visit our office at 3940 Spring Drive, Suite 5A, Reno, NV 89502 (WALK-INS WELCOME)
Silver State Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.