We have a local manufacturer who is ramping up.
They need to add 30 workers to their production crew.
Call us today and be a part of this growing team that has good jobs and a good future. These positions are temp to perm positions that have long term opportunities to those who have a desire to grow and succeed.
WORK FOR A BUSINESS THAT CARES ABOUT YOU AND TREATS YOU LIKE A PROFESSIONAL!
WE ARE FRIENDLY AND TREAT YOU WITH A SMILE!!
You get on site interviews
Silver State Personnel, Inc. pays weekly!!
We offer medical insurance!!
We can put you to work same day!!
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS BACKGROUND CHECK, DRUG TEST AND E-VERIFY
Call us at 775-284-0123 or email your resume
Silver State Personnel, Inc. is located at 3940 Spring Drive, Suite 5A, Reno, NV 89502
Silver State Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please leave valid contact information when emailing
Look what our folks have to say about us on our Yelp Reviews!!
REPORTS TO: Production Supervisor
POSITION SUMMARY: The production operator is an entry-level position that performs repetitive press or assembly operations to mass produce automotive components.
· Performs duties as outlined in the work instructions
· Accurately record all production information on the production report as required
· Assist in line change activities as instructed
· Ensure quality of parts being produced, report all issues to supervisor immediately
· Maintain clean work area following 5S
· Work safely to prevent on-the-job injuries by following all OSHA and company policies and procedures regarding safety and personal protective equipment (PPE)
· Must be a “lean thinker” by helping develop and maintain standards in accordance with lean Manufacturing principles
· Must be able to process required paperwork
· Understand and follow all plant ISO 14001 & TS 16949 requirements
· Comply with safety regulations & maintain clean and orderly work areas (5S)
· Perform all other duties as assigned or needed
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, ETC:
· Requires a high school diploma/GED
· Must be able to work overtime and weekends
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to lift and move objects up to 45 pounds. Must be able to walk, stand, & bend in a manufacturing setting for an entire shift. Must be able to visually decipher color.