Title: Quality Inspectors
Status: Temp to Hire
Shift: Day and Night shifts, 5:30am-5:30pm, or 5:30pm-5:30am
Public Transportation: not on bus route
Quality Inspector Job Responsibilities:
- Inspect, measure, rework, and reject (when necessary) materials to maintain quality standards.
- Must maintain an independent work ethic by following written or verbal instructions from supervisors.
Quality Inspector Job Duties:
- Perform entry level inspections and light reworks with hand tools when necessary.
- Maintain accurate records from the day including, but not limited to, numeric results.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Mandatory overtime when required.
Quality Inspector Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- Must be able to commit to working a rotating shift, 12 hour shift
- Must wear required safety gear, including but not limited to steel toe shoes and safety glasses.
The manufacturing jobs in Nevada are responsible for building our state. The jobs found in this category are responsible for creating, assembling and developing goods right here in the Silver State.
Work on part of a team with other hardworking, spirited professionals in roll-up-your-sleeves and let's-get-to-work environments. Most of the manufacturing jobs listed on silverstatejobs.com come with competitive pay, various work shift options and attractive benefit packages. Find the company and job that's right for you, right here at Silver State Jobs.
All applicants must pass a background check, drug test and e-verify.
To apply, call Silver State Personnel, Inc. at 775-284-0123
Email your resume to email@example.com Please leave valid contact information when emailing).
Visit our office at 3940 Spring Drive, Suite 5A, Reno, NV 89502 (WALK-INS WELCOME)
Silver State Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.